- Steal like an artist.
- Don’t wait until you know who you are to get started.
- Write the book you want to read.
- Use your hands.
- Side projects and hobbies are important.
- The secret: do good work and share it with people.
- Geography is no longer our master.
- Be nice. (The world is a small town.)
- Be boring. (It’s the only way to get work done.)
- Creativity is subtraction.
Steal Like an Artist
The New York Times best-selling manifesto for creativity in the digital age.
Use the share button below if you liked it.
It makes me smile, when I see it.