10 things you may regret when older, if not purposefully, mindfully attended to now, are likely to include:
- Following the crowd in order to fit in or gain approval
- Not taking chances
- Not putting in discipline and effort toward your health
- Staying within your small bubble
- Not making the time and effort for the things important to you
- Complaining all the time
- Not putting priority and energy toward your great friendships
- Not reading more
- Not playing more
- Working too much
Use the share button below if you liked it.
It makes me smile, when I see it.