Lightbi is a minimal and clean blog theme for Hugo., which is forked from Beautiful Hugo.
When I created my Malayalam blog last year in Hugo, I searched for so many themes with the simple card design. But I couldn’t able to find something that matches the design in my mind. So I thought I can take a good theme and modify it the way I want. After that, I found Beautiful Hugo and forked that to develop Lightbi.
It’s a minimal personal blog that features a blog homepage, content page, an about page, and a 404 page which is created for Hugo. If you are new to Hugo, check my blog post about how to build a Hugo blog website from scratch.
- Responsive, mobile-first design.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Social-Media Share buttons on posts.
- Menu location indicator.
- Multilingual support.
- Cover image for each post (with Responsive image support).
- Light/Dark theme (automatic theme switch a/c to browser theme and theme-switch button).
- Google Analytics.
- SEO Friendly.
- Other Posts suggestion below a post.
- Commit SHA on the footer.
- Self Hosted assets for GDPR / EU-DSGVO compliance.
- Beautiful icons with Bootstrap Icons.
Click here to view the Lightbi on GitHub.
Use the share button below if you liked it.
It makes me smile, when I see it.